In Gerontological Nursing, students explore the essence of nursing care for elderly, and contribute to the construction of a professional knowledge base. Nursing care for elderly is designed to maintain and promote the health of the elderly and assist their successful aging process.
- Association of social support networks for the medical expenses of the elderly in rural communities in mind
- Factors determining the subjective senses of well-being of the elderly who live in snowy and cold regions
- Accessibility for elderly pedestrians in residential districts
- Toshiko KAITANI Professor
- Mika HARAI Associate Professor
- Masumi MURAMATSU Associate Professor
- Ayumi NAKATA Assistant Professor