Pediatric Nursing focuses on children from fetus to adolescence, and their families.
This course provides education on the growth and development of child health promotion, care of children with illness/disabilities, family support, and safety promotion in the community.
- Practice of health education that improves school children’s daily activity rhythm.
- Development of teaching materials to increase sensitivity in Pediatric Nursing
- Carry-over support systems
- Kazuyo MATSUURA Professor
- Yoriko KATO Associate Professor
- Yasuko MAKITA Senior Assistant Professor